HRS 1869 Bury Bolton St station and East Lancs Rly HQ 1970
View of Bury Bolton Street station, the terminus for the Bury-Manchester electric service. The building on the left platform is the original headquarters of the East Lancashire Railway 1844-1859, the station and HQ being opened in 1846.
No EXIF information is available
Categories & Keywords
Keywords:1846, ELR, bury, bury bolton street station, east lancashire railway, electric trains, lancashire, railways, stations, victorians