St Paul's Church, Church Street, Bury, as it was in 1977. A former Anglican parish church, it was built in 1838–42, designed by John Harper of York. It was made redundant in 1995, and following extensive fire damage in 2004, has since been converted into apartments for residential use. The former church is designated by English Heritage as a Grade II listed building.
No EXIF information is available
Categories & Keywords
Category:Architecture and Structures
Keywords:architects, arthur dobb, bury, christianity, derek ralphs, john harper, photographers, religion, st paul, victorian