Created 2-Nov-12
Modified 2-Nov-12
Visitors 46
0 photos
WH Bailey were an important Victorian engineering company based at Oldfield Road, Salford. They made many things from water engines to steam valves, and steam pumps. The steam pump featured here was installed at the chemical works of J & W Whewell, York Street in Radcliffe probably around 1890.

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords:bury, chemical manufacturers, engineering, engineers, j & w whewell, lancashire, manchester, oldfield road, pumps, radcliffe, salford, steam, steam engines, wh bailiey

This gallery is empty.