HRS 2992 Radcliffe Quarry towards Bridgefield St 1967
The terraced houses on the east side of the former quarry are dated 1896. They appear to be built on the top of sandstone walls. The overhang supported by cast iron pillars are a later addition and clearly include a back yard and outdoor toilets. It would appear the quarry went to the east at least the depth of the houses.